Crash Engineering Solutions Limited has for over three decades helped clients with feasibility studyies on specific railway projects, design trains for crashworthiness and project manage contracts Nationally and Internationally including the EU Countries, Asia and recently Africa.
So, Why Not Choose Us For Your Next Railway and Crashworthiness Design Projects?
- We have more than 80 years combined experience in carrying out Pre-Feasibility and Feasibility Studies for Rehabilitation of railroads, developing new railroads and desiging new rolling stocks;
- We have more than 70 years combined experience in numerical analysis and experimental testing for validation;
- We do not just crunch numbers, but offer unique advice to clients in search for better economical railroad and rolling stock crash mitigation design;
- We work and offer bespoke services to supply chains and OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers);
- We are engineers who are flexible and can work with clients at their design centres or in-house;
- We have the capacity to begin working on projects with clients from an idea to the final product.
- Pre-fisibility and feasibility studies that will cost all elements of the project including a full Environmental Impact Assessment Plan;
- Finite Element (FE) Model Development from the clients' own Computer Aided Drawings (CAD) or our drawings;
- Finite Element Implicit and Explicit Analyses using a number of market leading packages such as ANYS, LS-DYNA 3D;
- Tender for projects partnership with supply chain members during call for proposals;
- Partners in R&D of car bodies for crashworthiness.
Crash Engineering Solutions Limited delivers certainty to its clients when needed most. Our expertise is broad and deep, capable of providing the very best solutions. Our services are global and hence you are assured of receiving the same quality wherever you are.
FOR QUOTES ON SERVICES PLEASE CONTACT: