Crash Engineering Solutions Limited with its roots from academia and short course delivery specialism has enormous experience in Road Safety Knowledge Transfer.
CRASH ENGINEERING SOLUTIONS CPD ACCREDITATION
We are an accredited member of the CPD (Continuing Professional Development) Certification Service under No. 10498. This means our courses and overall training are validated to a high standard with course materials assessed and weighted to meet international norms and that of the expected requirements from our trainees.
We offer the best calibrated knowledge to our trainees. We specialise in Advanced Level of training and our courses attract attendees from mid to high positions in their companies and institutions.
Our training methodologies are unique employing both theory and practice that uses workshops and hands-on experimental exercises. We believe in idea sharing not competition but with focus on individual professional development. We work at the forefront of technology in our field. Therefore, we make sure that the imparted knowledge is state-of-the-art and up to date. This allows the groups and individuals attending our courses to improve on their skills and become competent Transport Safety specialists and structural materials engineers.
WHO CAN ATTEND OUR COURSES
- UK individual trainees and institutions
- International individual trainees and institutions
Institutions can be either from:
- The Road, Rail, Air and Sports Car Industries
- Practicing lawyers
- Local Authorities
- Agents in Transport Enforcement
- Train the Trainers
Pre-requite on all Advanced Courses:
- Attendees must have prior knowledge of the topics they are attending
- Attendees must have minimum Grade Twelve Education with some Further Education
- Attendees must be able to speak and write in English
- Attendees will be awarded an Accredited CPD Certification Certificate
Crash Engineering Solutions offers training in:
- The Course Fees include Tuition, Course Materials, Lunch and Refreshments for the duration of training
- Some courses may run during weekends to enable Trainees conduct their normal business activities during the week. This can only happen on demand.
The Client has the right to cancel the transaction within 14 calender days from the receipt of conformation of order, except where services have been provided. 50% refund will be made between 14 and 30 days. No refund will be made beyond the 30 calendar days.